Accept GCash and other e-wallet payment methods in one PayMongo account.
Accept GCash digital payments and more by sending customers one-time payment links through Messenger, Instagram, Viber, or any messaging app.
Collect GCash digital payments from your customers by sending them a link to your payment page on any messaging app or by displaying your in-store QR code.
Integrate plugins for Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and PrestaShop to accept GCash digital payments for your online store.
Receive GCash digital payments through your app or website by integrating our user-friendly PayMongo API.
Get access to 60 million registered users of GCash.Your business can also accept payments from customers through GCredit and GGives via PayMongo.*
*GCredit and GGives eligibility is subject to a separate review by GCash.
No transaction limits.* Enjoy hassle-free and secure digital payment solutions made for small and fast-growing businesses.
*The wallet limit, daily outgoing limit, and monthly incoming limit of a fully verified GCash user is ₱100,000. Though GCash users may opt to upgrade their account and increase their wallet limit to ₱500,000, an advantage of being a PayMongo merchant is no longer having to worry about transaction limits once they have verified their PayMongo accounts.
No matter how you sell or what you sell, we’ve got you covered! Here's how our merchants are using GCash via PayMongo for their business:
No setup, monthly, or maintenance fees. Only pay for successful transactions from your customers.
We adjust our pricing based on the volume of your transactions. Request for preferential rates here.Start using GCash for Business with PayMongo!
It depends on your business type. GCredit eligibility is subject to a separate review by GCash. The following businesses cannot accept GCredit payments:
1. Merchants selling transferrable vouchers or digital goods (load and e-coupons included)
2. E-wallet top-up or cash-in platforms
3. NGOs or donation platforms
4. Loyalty and rewards programs
5. Deal sites (businesses that sell vouchers, gift cards and e-Coupon purchases)
6. Loans or credit card payment
7. Government organizations accepting contributions
8. Travel and tour agencies
9. Direct marketing services (travel-related arrangement services, outbound and inbound telemarketing)
10. Gambling and betting services, lottery ticket sellers, casinos, off-track betting and wagers
11. Cigar stores and stands
12. Dating services
13. Non-financial institutions (foreign currency, non-fiat currency (cryptocurrency), account funding, traveler cheques and debt repayment)
14. Wire or money transfers and money orders
Payments made via GCredit will be processed and settled similar to payments made via GCash. The timing of customers settling their GCredit dues will not affect your payout schedules.
No, payouts can only be issued to bank accounts for now. Thus, it is necessary to submit your bank account details to have your PayMongo account activated!
Our payout schedule will be every Wednesday for the transactions eligible for payout from the previous Wednesday 12:00 AM to Tuesday 5PM.
The reflection of the payment into your bank account will depend on the schedule of your receiving bank. This usually reflects within the day.
The payouts sent to your bank account are done by our team and free of charge.
Take note: If the payout date is scheduled on a holiday, then the amount will be transferred on the next business day.